We are not able to mix-and-match handlebar types with frame types
The only model variations we can offer are what is shown on the product page. This is another way we can streamline everything and provide quality e-bikes at these prices.
You can buy 3rd party handlebars separately online. They are relatively easy to swap.
See the information below:
- All ST models come stock with swept back handlebars
- All XR models come stock with straight riser handlebars
- Every 700 series regardless of frame
If you want to achieve a more upright posture for a relaxed ride, this can be done with a couple easy and inexpensive upgrades!
When changing the components below, please verify it is the proper component for your bike. Depending on the fit, you may need to add or remove cylindrical spacers. These can be purchased easily online or at your local bike shop.
- Higher Angle Stem: All of our forks are the standard 28.6mm (1-1/8") in diameter.
- Make sure you match the diameter of your handlebars clamp (25.4mm, or 31.8mm)
- All of our forks are the standard 28.6mm (1-1/8") in diameter.
Cafe or Pullback handlebars are a great solution for a more upright posture. These can be found in bike shops or online pretty quickly. Make sure you buy the correct size bar clamp diameter. That is the only size that should matter.
- 25.4mm - Roadster v2, Roadster Gravel, 500 Series
- 31.8mm - Core-5, 700 Series, LMT'D, Prodigy, Turris, Rift, Revv 1
NOTE: If you change the handlebars to cruiser bars, in combination with extending the stem, you may not have enough cable slack for proper installation. In most cases this isn't an issue, but it is best to check your bike first to ensure your cables and wires will reach. It is usually no problem, but you may have to adjust derailleur cable, brake cable, or wires.