Ordering with Us
We are a manufacturer direct-to-consumer company. This means you will get better prices without a middleman. However, there are some trade-offs to be aware of.
What to Expect
When ordering a direct to consumer electric bike, there is always the potential for mechanical or electric issues. Most of our bikes are delivered without issue, but the following could occur:
- Bent Disc rotors, or other. (more common) 5%
- Minor Scratches or damage in shipping. (more common) 5%
- Connections come loose in transit or assembly. (less common) 4%
- Component breaks in transit or assembly. (less common) 3%
- Software/firmware glitch missed in testing. (least common) 2%
This list of possible problems isn’t meant to scare you. Our customer support team will always work to deliver a perfectly functioning bike and send parts as needed. However, in purchasing a direct-to-consumer eBike, your willingness to troubleshoot and submit evidence of issues for our team to determine the most appropriate course of action is needed. If you are not willing to work through a possible issue, buying from a local bike shop might be the best option for you.
Why Order an eBike Online
- The quality-to-price ratio is unbeatable: We use better components than any similarly priced bike.
- The convenience: Aside from assembly, it is quite convenient to have your eBike delivered to your door.
- Service issues: As an online company, our repairs and diagnostics also have to be done online, via email.
- Waiting: Purchasing from a shop will typically be faster if you need something right away.
When our bikes are in stock, we deliver very quickly. However, if there are possible issues as mentioned above, it may take some additional time to deliver parts as needed. If you cannot allow the possibility of waiting for parts or troubleshooting (in rare cases) then buying an eBike locally might be the best option for you.
If you are looking for white glove service and are unfamiliar with bikes and not willing to learn about them, ordering from us is not recommended. While we do everything we can to give every rider a positive experience, having transparent expectations is important. We cannot guarantee every bike delivered be without issue. If you are unwilling to troubleshoot the issues listed in this article with our friendly support staff via email, we might not be the best option for you.
We want your bike to last a lifetime. With proper care, knowledge, and expectations, our bikes are built to be the last bike you ever need to buy. Parts will need to be replaced along the way, and it will pay-off in the long run to learn about the needs of your new source of transportation and joy.