Finding an eBike suited for you and your needs is hard! That begs the question, what are my needs? How do I plan to use my eBike?
There are some fun categories that as you read, you may find that you fit into one of these quite nicely. Take a look below and let's get in where we fit in!
- The Weekend Warrior - Girls (and boys) just want to have fun! Low stress and tooling around town or on light trails, you are going to want something simple, fun and easy on the eyes. Check the Prodigy XR/ST or the Roadster V2
- The Commute Crusher - No car, no problem! Dependable and street ready - look no further, you want the 500 series (available with optional rack and fenders, and as a separate purchase you can get a 17.5ah Battery for those long commutes) or 700 Series which has upgraded components and comes standard with rack and fenders.
- The Joy Rider - No worries, a 15 minute break from work means an easy 5 miles or more of sunshine and wind in your hair - was your favorite café too far away? Not anymore! Save money on gas and treat yourself to lunch with the Roadster V2 and Core-5
- The Adrenaline Junkie - How much dopamine is too much dopamine? If you don't know the answer to that, then the Prodigy XC, Roadster Gravel or the LMT'D is the name of the game.
- The eBike Connoisseur - Not your first rodeo? If you're ready to grab life by the handlebars and you have a taste for the finer things in life, let us take you there with the 700 series, Prodigy XR or Prodigy ST
- The Eco-Warrior - Ready to reduce your carbon footprint and save the world one mile at a time? Lucky us, every model that we have comes with a Pledge To Reduce Emissions Discount opportunity. If you are all about working smart and not hard, check our blog on Efficiency and Energy Cost and you will see; eBikes, they're the smart thing to do!
There are so many different riders out there, so we are constantly improving and learning how best to fit your needs.
If you want to compare all the components of each model and nail down which model is right for you, you can find a complete comparison of our models here: https://ride1up.com/compare-models/
For more supplementary information on key features and utilization, please read our blog post found via the link below:
General knowledge on eBikes is great to catch up on; this blog post by FutureSport does a great job in explaining some of the key facts on why eBikes are a smart choice: The Definitive Guide To E-Bikes!
If you still have questions, reach out to our sales team - https://ride1up.com/contact/
Our friendly staff are eager to help you find your next electric adventure!