- Confirm your model and tire specs from our website
- Research your 3rd party tire options and confirm they are compatible with your current rims and frame.
- If you just need your tires replaced because they are worn, you can go with the same size which is noted on the sidewall of your tire.
- If you are interested in installing a different type tire, contact a local bike shop.
Model Tire Diagram
Using rim measurement "B" above for your model, find that number at the top of the chart for your model.
Any grey square below that indicates a tire size on the left that is optimal. Any grey circle below that indicates a tire size on the left that is compatible but not as ideal.
Check the chart for more information on tire swaps and rim specs:
Chart for Core-5, 500 Series, Turris, 700 Series, LMT'D, Prodigy
Chart for Roadster v2 and Gravel Roadster v2
- Share your new aftermarket parts, pictures and compatibility with your riding community on the Facebook Ride1Up Owner's Group