Video Coming Soon!
The Brose Allround display is quite intuitive. To turn the bike on, press and hold the power button for 2 seconds, then release it. If you want to explore more functionality, please review the manual here: Brose Allround Display
- At times you may want to reset the displays to default when troubleshooting.
- Power the bike on, holding the power button for a few seconds, then releasing.
- Press and hold the top left button to enter the settings.
- Scroll to and Select "System" by pressing the top left button.
- Select Default Settings.
- Pressing the top left button resets all settings to defaults.
- The left top button will cycle through different info in the display. You can also hold it to access settings
- The rocker button cycles up or down through the power levels: Off, Eco, Tour, Sport, Boost.
There are multiple views. The diagram below shows some of the basics.
- A red triangle with "!" indicates a fault or error. Please review the troubleshooting steps outlined here.