The 500 series and Core5 use a KD21C display.
Do you have questions about how to use this display?
Certain aspects of your interactive display are helpful to know.
- Resetting the display to defaults 1:14 - Often one of the first steps to take when troubleshooting any problem.
- Understanding your range
- Wattage output - 1:05 Tap center button 3 times to see your Watts while you ride
Advanced Menu: 1:40
Press + and - at the same time for 2 seconds to enter general settings.
Press + and - at the same time for 2 seconds again to enter advanced settings.
- Battery and voltage levels - 1:45 As shown in video: 40V, 44.5V, 46.5V, 47.5V, 49V
- Pedal assist power levels - 2:00 Customizable to your needs!
- Current Limit: 3:02 It is best if climbing hills to have this at no more than 18A. If you have an error 24, it may be best to lower this to 15 or avoid very steep hills.
- Sensitivity level - 3:22
To access the LS and LD press and hold the "+" and "-" to enter the settings. Then press and hold the middle button and "-" to access the LS and LD settings.
These functions and features are extremely helpful to providing the best or custom performance out of your Ride1UP eBike. Understanding the working relationship between the settings on your display and the performance of your bike is crucial to enriching your riding experience.
Additionally, we have attached the PDF owner's manual from the manufacturer, a supplementary user's guide and flow chart below.