The Core-5, Turris, 500 Series, and Cafe Cruiser use a KD21C display.
Do you have questions about how to use this display?
Certain aspects of your KD21C interactive display are helpful to know.
- Resetting the display to defaults 1:14 - Often one of the first steps to take when troubleshooting any problem.With the bike on, display at the main screen, hold "+" and power (middle button) button on your display at the same time. Cycle through to default 'yes'. Then press and hold the middle button to reset the display.
- Understanding your range
- Wattage output - 1:05 Tap center button 3 times to see your Watts while you ride
Advanced Menu: 1:40
Press + and - at the same time for 2 seconds to enter general settings.
Press + and - at the same time for 2 seconds again to enter advanced settings.
- Battery and voltage levels - 1:45 As shown in video: 40V, 44.5V, 46.5V, 47.5V, 49V
- Pedal assist power levels - 2:00 Customizable to your needs!
- Current Limit: 3:02 It is best if climbing hills to have this at no more than 18A. If you have an error 24, it may be best to lower this to 15 or avoid very steep hills.
- Sensitivity level - 3:22
To access the LS and LD press and hold the "+" and "-" to enter the settings. Then press and hold the middle button and "-" to access the LS and LD settings.
These functions and features are extremely helpful to providing the best or custom performance out of your Ride1UP eBike. Understanding the working relationship between the settings on your display and the performance of your bike is crucial to enriching your riding experience.
Please view our instructional video to explain the features of the display:
Additionally, we have attached the PDF owner's manual from the manufacturer, a supplementary user's guide and flow chart below.