The 700 series, LMT'D, and Rift eBikes use a color KD218 display.
0:50 Reset display
- Often one of the first steps to take when troubleshooting any problem - With the bike on, display at the main screen, hold the middle (Power) and top (+) buttons on your display at the same time. Select reset to default 'yes' and hold the middle button to enter that setting.
1:35 Enter Settings Menu
- Hold and press "+" and "-" at the same time.
2:14 Adjust Voltage Readout
- Battery bar indicator on the display.
3:16 Choose Percentage or Voltage
- Voltage indicator. The voltage is more accurate but can take some time to get used to.
3:26 Set sensitivity of PAS
- Determines how quickly PAS sends power to the motor when you begin pedaling. 1 being the most sensitive or most reactive. 4 being the least reactive.
3:52 Customize PAS levels
- Choose from 0-3, 0-5, 0-7, 0-9. Then, customize the power at each level based on %.
4:23 Current Limit
- For the 700 Series, it is best to limit this current to 18Amps or lower.
5:02 Slow Start
- Change this so the power from the motor comes on a little slower. 0 being the fastest, a higher number being slightly slower.
Find the PDF owner manual attached below: