30-Day- Return policy on Ride1UP Electric Bikes
You are responsible for disassembling, cleaning if necessary, re-packaging (with proper packing materials to avoid new damage during return shipping) and cost of return shipping. It must be shipped within 30 days of delivery to receive a full refund. Tracking must be provided when the package is handed off to the shipping provider.
We do have alternative options instead of paying for expensive return shipping and sending the bike back. Please keep your bike assembled and continue reading below.
Within 30 days, after assembling your bike and testing it, if you are unsatisfied, please email Support@Ride1UP.com and share the reason you would like to return the bike. Please keep your bike assembled during this process.
Shipping bikes is expensive! We know better than anyone else.
We will work with you to sell the bike locally. This is easier for you in many ways:
- You do not have to disassemble the bike or risk damage incurred in transit.
- You do not have to pack the bike; this can be time consuming to do properly and require extra packing materials (zip ties, tape, etc).
- You do not have to pay for return shipping. Shipping electric bikes is expensive, we know better than anyone else!
- Historically, many retain most if not all resale value because you have added value for the prospective Ride1UP buyer.
This added value helps you and the new Ride1UP Owner because:
- Neither party needs to wait for shipping to process refunds or receive the bike.
- The bike is already assembled for them (a high value component for many)
- They get to test ride a Ride1UP ebike before they buy!
- The warranty is transferrable (with proper documentation of sale completed in a timely manner)
- Avoids any possibility of new damage to the bike during return shipping (If the bike was shipped back and suffered new damage, this lengthens the assessment process and those damages would be deducted from your refund)
All in all, with shipping costs, packing material, time taken to disassemble and risk of transit damage, it can become more costly and labor intensive to ship the bike to us in lieu of a local sale. For tips and suggestions on selling your bike, please read Sell your eBike locally - Advice and Recommendations
If you instead prefer to ship the bike back, please read the details below and confirm that you understand the return policy.
As long as the bike arrives back to us in the condition it was delivered to you in, you will receive 100% refund.
- Make sure to document the condition of the box and bike upon delivery and assembly! This is for your records should any additional damage occur during return transit
Your order is not eligible for a return and subject to a $250 fee if it is:
- cancelled during or after it is processing for shipment
- cancelled while in transit to you
- delivered but not assembled
- returned to sender
We will deduct from your refund the cost of cleaning and repairing any aspects of the bike that were damaged or left dirty by the buyer returning the bike.
- Buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Buyer is responsible for cleaning the bike if necessary. It should be returned in the condition you received it.
- Buyer is responsible for safely packaging and returning the bike to avoid damage during return shipping.
If you have damaged or failed to safely package the bike, damges and cleaning will be deducted from the refund. We suggest keeping the original packing material and box until you are sure the bike is the right fit for you. This way you will be able to safely repackage and re-secure the bike for return shipping.
Returns are only available for customers ordering in the United States within the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are not available on batteries or accessories.