30-day return policy
- on our electric bikes with certain model exclusions
- See Revv 1 - 14 Day Return Policy below
- Within 30 days, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our support team and keep your bike assembled.
If the return conditions below are met, we will provide you with the correct address for the return.
- As long as the bike arrives back to us in the condition it was delivered to you in, you will receive a 100% refund.
- We charge a restocking fee ($250 per bike) for orders that are canceled mid-shipment or shipments returned that were never opened, assembled, and tested.
From your refund, we will deduct the cost of cleaning and repairing any aspects of the bike that were damaged or left dirty by the buyer returning the bike. The buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. The buyer is also responsible for safely packaging and returning the bike to us.
If you have damaged or failed to safely package the bike, we will deduct the damages from the refund. We suggest keeping the original packing material and box until you are sure the bike is the right fit for you. This way you will be able to safely repackage and re-secure the bike for return shipping.
Full refund conditions
- The odometer must read less than twenty (20) miles.
- Be free of any dirt, wear and tear, fragrances, or any other signs of use.
- Be free of any defectives from improper assembly such as stripped bolts, scratched frames, etc.
- Must include all contents of the original package which include but are not limited to the charger, keys, tools, hardware, and any free gifts.
- Provide photos of the odometer, bike before disassembly, and the packaged bike to our support team. Full instructions will be provided by our support team when the requested conditions are met and approved.
Ride1Up reserves the right to provide a prepaid shipping label to the customer if the return conditions above are met, including retaining the original box for the return shipment. If this option is selected by the customer, $150-$250 (varies by model and shipping cost) will be deducted from the final refund amount plus any potential deductions from damage or other excluded usage.
- Returns are only available for customers ordering in the United States within the contiguous 48 states.
- Returns are not available on batteries or opened/used accessories.
- Ride1up reserves the right to make deductions to the refund accordingly. Any misrepresentations provided during the return request such as mileage, condition of bike or box dimension and packaging may result in deductions.
- Revv1 14 Day Return Policy: We only accept returns on unopened and unused ebike shipments for this model that have been reported within 14 days of delivery.
- You must provide photo documentation to verify ebike was not opened or used. After approval by Ride1Up, return is subject to a $350 restocking fee.
- Once the bike has been received and passes inspection, Ride1Up will issue the refund less the $350 restocking fee.
Do not return any bikes to our warehouse without approval by contacting us. Ride1Up reserves the right to deduct restocking fees for any return bikes that were not approved by our Support Team.
Shipping ebikes is expensive! There are alternative options instead of paying for costly return shipping to send the bike back. Please keep your bike assembled and continue reading below:
- You do not have to disassemble the bike or risk damage incurred in transit.
- You do not have to pack the bike; this can be time-consuming to do properly and require extra packing materials (zip ties, tape, etc.)
- You do not have to pay for return shipping. Shipping an electric bike is expensive, we know better than anyone else!
- Historically, many retain most if not all resale value because you have added value for the prospective Ride1UP buyer.
- Neither party needs to wait for shipping to process refunds or receive the bike.
- The bike is already assembled for them (a high-value component for many)
- They get to test-ride a Ride1UP eBike before they buy!
- The warranty is transferrable (with proper documentation of sale completed in a timely manner)
- Avoids any possibility of new damage to the bike during return shipping (If the bike was shipped back and suffered new damage, this lengthens the assessment process and those damages would be deducted from your refund)
With shipping costs, packing material, the time involved to disassemble, and the risk of transit damage, it can become more costly and labor-intensive to ship the bike to us in lieu of a local sale. For tips and suggestions on selling your bike, please read Sell your ebike locally - advice and recommendations