TABLE OF CONTENTS
Assembly Tips - Avoid Common Mistakes
- Carefully remove ONLY the packing zip ties, do not cut any wires, cables, or zip ties that are used to route wires.
- The left pedal must go on the left, install by hand counter clockwise. It should go in easily. Then tighten with a thin wrench no wider than the flat.
- The right pedal must go on the right, install by hand clockwise. Then tighten with a thin wrench no wider than the flat.
- Ensure your fork is fully seated at the bottom when you install the compression ring, spacers, stem, and top cap.
- Make sure the display is on the left and that the wires route smoothly down to the frame without being twisted or under tension.
Before Riding - After Assembly Tuning
- Tune your derailleur with bike off and verify hanger is straight: Tuning Rear Derailleur
- Failure to do this may cause damage to your rear wheel, shift sensor, derailleur, and derailleur hanger.
- Make sure your brakes are tuned: Brake Adjustment.
- Check your cable and wire routing comparing to the video to avoid damage and tension.
- Learn about your display: Turris Display