Rear Rack Installation Steps and Walkthrough
Find the PDF manual instructions here: Revv 1 Rear Rack Installation
- Disconnect the rear light Higo electrical wiring quick-connect
- Remove the zip tie securing the rear light wiring to the frame
- Note: the rear light is installed via a bracket which is bolted to the frame
- Remove the bracket by unscrewing the rear light bracket bolts installed underneath the saddle
- during this step, keep the rear light connected to the bracket
- keep the bracket hardware if planning to remove the rack
- Notice the saddle tube cap behind the bracket
- this must be removed before installing the rack
Slide or pry the saddle tube cap out of the saddle tube
From there, slide the rear rack into the saddle tube with the flat edge of the rack facing upwards.
With a 4mm hex wrench, install the rear rack to the frame using the 3 bolts included with your accessory shipment.
- these will be installed into the 3 inserts along the underside of the saddle tube
- it may take some adjustment to line up the inserts correctly
Now, remove the rear light from the light bracket, keeping the two sets of nuts, bolts, and washers
Install the rear light to the two rack mounting points using the two sets of nuts, bolts, and washers
With the Higo extension wiring included with your rack accessory, connect the rear light plug to the quick-connect coming from the frame
- Ensure the arrows on the quick-connects are lined up to avoid damaging the sensitive metal pins
Finally, zip-tie any loose wiring to avoid catching or pulling while operating your Revv 1
Note: Ensure the rack is inserted as shown in reference 1. The handle insert should be clear and visible as shown in reference 2.