Learn more about the updated Ride1Up Partner Program
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What does this update mean?
- How to receive payment, follow the steps below
- Interested in continuing a partnership?
What does this mean?
- We are unable to support our prior platform. Any referral commissions after 3/31 are not payable within the terms and conditions of our program.
- Payouts through 3/31 will be supported upon request.
- This has been extended from the original date (3/19) provided in our prior communications to give additional time for our partners to make the transition.
To receive payment, follow the steps below:
- For payments: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: “Prior Affiliate Balance Payment Request - [Affiliate #]”
- Contents: Updated PayPal email account and completed W-9, if not already provided.
Interested in continuing a partnership?
Additional Details And Program Basics
If you have questions, please reply directly to email@example.com with the requested information.
Commissions are paid via Paypal by request at a $500 minimum balance.
If this is your first payout, a completed W9 form must be submitted along with your payout request.
Find the W-9 form attached below: